[Opening to over 350 reseller delegates on 2nd December at the Birmingham Hilton Metropole, Green Light once again raised the bar as the industry’s premier event.
80 exhibitors including headline sponsors ExaClair, ACCO and Fellowes showcased new products and latest innovations at the exhibition to help resellers kick start plans for 2017. VOW’s Immersive Experience walkthrough stand took centre stage in the exhibition area with its showroom-style layout that featured reception, washroom, kitchen, office, meeting room and classroom environments with products relevant to each area.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Some of the product highlights from the exhibition included:
- The premium boutique range of Rhodia books by ExaClair
- New additions to the Guildhall filing range aimed at the legal and professional sectors
- New Iderama products such as document wallets, lever arch files, elasticated ring binders and multipart files
- New style of Europa notebooks that can be sold to customers across different sectors including retail and education
- The new Fellowes range of “sit stand” solutions and new ergonomic products
- The new Polaroid Play 3D Pen that is only commercially available from February 2017
- ACCO’s speedy Fusion Laminators
- AF International’s technology cleaning products and preview of its new look brand
- Range of bright staplers and environmentally friendly products from Rapesco
- Rexel’s ActiVita wellbeing range and auto feed shredders
- Keurig coffee brewer machines
Read the full event review on the VOW Europe website.